Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update on updates

I've been completely neglecting my writing.

I have so many ideas, so much dialogue, so few minutes! haha There are troubles and tribulations that I really feel that all the characters (in all the stories) need to go through. Each hurdle will be something that reflects my personal life. I need this therapy. If only I could find the time.

This is the plan...

On Freaky 2: Get through a certain conversation that needs to happen. Maybe another sexitime. I'll leave that on board as I move on to...

While The Ocean Rocked: There's something major that has yet to happen, wouldn't you say? I think we've built it up long enough. Have we tortured Joe enough? Maybe. Maybe not. ;) We'll get there....... again.....with the maybes. But then...

All In Your Mind: Other than Freaky Temptation 1, this is my B A B Y. The story, minus sex, has been in my head since I was about 8. It needs to be told and on paper. But nothing that I write can mirror how beautiful the imagery is in my head. I try to describe what I see. Maybe I need to download the Thesaurus on my Evo. Ohhhhh wait, I did that already. Maybe we're set.

SO MANY MAYBES!!!

But here's a definite -

I missed writing. A lot. I'm doing it write now.. just writing simple dialogue. And I love it. I honestly love my characters.

You all know me. You know that I'm self mutilating when it comes to my own writing. I don't think I ever really say "OMG YOU GUYS THIS IS SOOOOOOO HOT!" about what I write. I can't be the judge of that. Obviously I think the scenario is hot or else I wouldn't be imagining it and it wouldn't be a fantasy put to paper. However, who am *I* to tell *you* that it's hot. I let you judge that on your own. Anyway, if I say that I love my characters, I really hope that you do too btw, it means something. They mean something to me. I'll never get tired of writing them but I'll always need a break. That break is far beyond OVER!!!

I'm going to open a discussion up on the board because I'm curious about something. Look for that.

Also...

There's a poll...

http://www.yourfreepoll.com/htluwnlwsp.html

Please vote. It's really helping me....maybe! HAHAHA :)

1 comments:

deb's 'verse said...

yay! thanks for the game plan. rock on, kristi! can't wait to see where everything goes. *squeezes*

Post a Comment