Friday, September 23, 2011

Therapy

In light of recent events that only a few know about, I decided that I need an outlet other than fiction to write about. I've contemplated doing this before but I never really had a reason or the time. Not that I have the time now, exactly, but I've been thinking about it more now than ever before.

I'm going to write an autobiography of sorts. I'm not sure exactly what to call it but I think putting this book together will help me piece together who I am and why I'm here. How I got to this level of jadedness in my life when it comes to men. I don't trust any of them. I probably never will again. But I think if I write this I'll at least help someone else to stop before they get to this point.

I'll always have the separation of love and sex because of the men in my life. But I'll always want that deep connection. I strive for it. Searching for it and going about it the wrong way... entirely the wrong way.. for the last 16 years of my life.

I've been sexually active now for exactly half of my life so I figure it's a good time to start this project. I'll post excerpts here. It will be more humorous than anything. The smut writer in me still wants to go into detail about certain men and activities we've engaged in. I'll include that but don't look at this project as a hot fiction novel.

I'll be sharing things here and there and would greatly love your opinion.

Thanks, readers. I've missed you.

Feisty

1 comments:

Aunt Jenni said...

Missed you too! Do what you gotta do girl. You know i love me some good writing :-)

Post a Comment