Thursday, January 6, 2011

* snippet *

A little bit of what I've been working on:

Joe emerged from the room within the suite wearing a raggedy old t-shirt and what looked like dirty jeans.
“Seriously?” Eman said as he lifted just one of his fluffy eyebrows. “That’s what you’re going to wear?”
“What?” Joe said looking down at himself.
“Look at me,” Eman said as he smoothed his blazer and turned around. “Now look at you. Look at me. Now look at you.”
Examining himself, Joe shrugged, “Say my name, bitch.”
“What?”
“Say my name?”
“Joey fuckin’ McIntyre.”
“Exactly,” Joe said pointing Eman directly in the face. “Now say your name. Say my name then say your name. Who is who here?”
Eman grabbed Joe’s finger and twisted it, “You’re such a fuck.”

2 comments:

deb's 'verse said...

lmmfao! oh man! that sounds AWESOME! can't wait!

Jen Kling said...

Squeeeeeee!!!!

Post a Comment