Tuesday, January 25, 2011

* snippet *

Ooooh, you wanted an update and all I'm giving you is this measly snippet. However, the end of chapter 18 is in the boxes of my betas. You'll get it soon enough. Behave!! And you shall RECEIVE!!! :)

Once Joe had discarded Layla’s jeans, he looked to Kristi for instruction. She took his hands and placed them on Layla’s breasts. Slowly, she moved them in circles; hard at first and then she pulled them away so Joe’s palms were barely touching the nipples. She moved his hands in tight circles then, teasing Layla and keeping Joe’s hands away when she tried to thrust her chest into them.
“Ah-ah, Layla,” Joe said. “I think you’ve given Kristi some control here. You don’t want to fuck that up, do you?”
“Did I say you could talk to her?” Kristi spat.
“No, Kristi,” he responded. “But I shouldn’t need permission to talk to our guest.”
Kristi laughed as Layla sat speechless. Joe looked to his left where Kristi was standing and saw her naked pubis in front of his face. Leaning over, he gently kissed her.
“Mmm, Joe,” Kristi said and pushed his hands into Layla; squeezing them and ultimately squeezing Layla’s tits. “Lick me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment