Monday, December 13, 2010

* Feisty Foto Contest Score Update *

Remember, you have until December 31st, 11:59pm PST to submit your photos! There will be no more extensions. I think that's a good date to end the contest anyway, right? Joe's birthday? Happy Birthday, Joe! ;)

This was taken from a previous post:

Also, you'll get a few more points if, on that day, you send me a picture of a birthday cake JUST for Joe. ;) Yes, you will get points and believe me, those points will boost your count and it will be worth your time.

The quote on the back of your card is also worth points. Mid-December I will tell you what you need to do to boost your point count using those quotes on the back.

Blue Halo.........83
Cyan Storm........75
Jade..............57
Sapphire Heart....49
Honeydew Dancer...42
Blazing Flower....40
Sage Fire.........38
Magenta Moon......28
Midnight Star......5
Midnight Fucshia...3

Thank you, Ladies! I love you guys!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

When do we get to see the pics? I wanna see the pics!!

macfeisty said...

Hahaha. I have posted some of the pictures. The first week I did. :)

I'll be selecting some more (if yours gets selected, you get extra points, btw) and posting them after the 31st.

Those pictures that I did post already will receive extra points. :)

Post a Comment