Friday, December 10, 2010

* WTOR snippet *

Since people were getting updates on this fairly frequently and I've been slacking a bit, I'm going to post something that I've been working on for this story. You'll get an update soon... maybe.

I think we're talking Donnie soon here though guys. Sorry!

The feeling in his belly subsided and he exhaled but it was then she fell down the length of his shaft squeezing her muscles around him.
“God damn, girl!” he shouted as he dug his fingertips into her breasts.
She repeated the motion, looking down to get the best view of what she was doing to him. She could see his abs tense with every stroke she took to his cock.
“You mentioned there’d be spanking?” she said as she hovered over him and then took him fully again.
As his hands slid down the length of her body he smiled and said, “I did. You want to be spanked, you bad girl? Hmm? Have you been bad? Tell me. Please tell me you’ve been bad!”



0 comments:

Post a Comment