Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just Lovely

Let's take a break from Feisty Land for a minute and travel to some place... scary.

I don't care what's going on here. I really don't. This is just.. hand-over-the-mouth fantastic. I don't laugh at her because of whatever is "wrong" with her. I just enjoy the fact that someone speaks so freely. But then doesn't really "get it".

I'm not "making fun" of this person. I'm just clearly, uhm, reposting something that's very public but not very many people will browse to. That's all! Every one should read this so they know where she's coming from.

I think it's very important to understand that if you call me a "BSC", man, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

you know I like him a real lot, but he really hurts my feelings sometimes and i feel it's not right. I'm not happy about his horrable jokes, i don't like dirty jokes, i have moral you know, i laugh at beavis and butt-head, but i usualy am senstive woman, and joe shouldn't do such things to hurt me. when is he going to understand this, I take it very seriously and am very very upset about that Mad Men thing that he don't cause i think it shouldn't be posted on Twitter. cause i think it's not for children or women that get offened by things. I was very very offened by that, i want to be taken seriously as a woman. I like having morals.

You know i was waiting to have sex when i was ready to have sex, and joe mcintyre dosen't think how women feel you know, he should have been more wiser then to have sex with so many women. you know i know he's a celerbrity but he should tel the whole world aboutr this, but keep it privarte. i was very upset when he did loveline, i was a virgin then, and he is my dream boy, you know i though he was good to dream about, when is he going to understand this., how womwen feel? he's spose to think before doing. but why upset me?

I had a very hard time with al of this. he is what i look upo to and think about everyday, i can't think straight without him, when is joe mcintyre going to take respounsiblity for his actions. cause he really dosen't understand, i want to be able to enjoyu being a woman. I'm shore his wife feels the same. it's not right to offened people expecaly his fans. i want to beable to have sex with men and have some fun, with out being offened.

The address he gave to BOP magazine cause he was releasing Stay the Same. I wrote him alot of letters and drew him picture's. i just want to know if he keeps mail. cause the drawings i sent him i did alot of work on them, i drew him some girls, cause i likme to draw girls. like charectors. See I'm a Barbie fan so i used to draw girls. I was 18 when i started writing to him. i had fun. I enjoyed writting to him.


2 comments:

Aunt Jenni said...

WTF??? Where did that shit come from?? Peeps need to learn to write correct English if they wanna publicly post shit!!

Sarah G. said...

Ohhhh myyyyyyyy. LMFAO I forgot about her! haha *Serious* amounts of wtf dude. o_O I wonder what ever happened to the other one....the DDub's wife chick. LOL

Post a Comment