Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Half-assed Intro....

I'm creating this thing so I can invite people to read my stories and track who exactly is doing so.

I've been posting on an adult fiction board but for some reason I still have a realy weird feeling about the TOU of that board. 

There's a difference between "fan" fiction and "real person" fiction (from here on out I'll refer to them as FF and RPF) and I'm unsure if certain sites that allow dirty FF also allow dirty RPF. Also, I use real names. I obviously ask permission to use those names, however, there are certain people that obviously I can't ask their permission. If I have to spell it out more than that? Do not continue reading, k?

I'm sure that there is no problem what-so-ever with us posting RPF on the board, however, I don't want to lose readers just because we get shut down again. (I swear, aren't there places for people with dirty minds like us in this world? Seriously!)

I may decide to strictly limit this to people who have asked or people that have coninuously shown interest in my writing. I usually email people my stories and that won't stop. However, I thought maybe I could post updates here, for my Bookies (aka Smut Whores or Smut Sluts) and you can actually interact with each other.

Whatcha think about that? 

I thought about using my Livejournal since I love it so much... But, since I love it so much, I'm not going to be posting Freaky Temptation or any other story on there. I may create another blogspot JUST for the NaNo though. Those people that were invited to read? Stay tuned. :)

It's late and I should sleep. I had Pepsi. Fuck. lol

7 comments:

Aunt Jenni said...

I'm not sure I even know the "technical" name for what you write, whether it be RPF or FF or GPS or OCD, whatever it is, I look forward to being able to read it :-)

macfeisty said...

@BigMamaAJ

Word up!

Anonymous said...

I will follow you where ever you go! I love your work that much :)

deb's 'verse said...

same here! you just tell me where to go and i will be there!

schnuckelchen said...

i´m here and will wait for more instructions lol love your work too much to not read it

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting........but I also need to catch up on what you've emailed to me. Damn work getting in the way.

feefeenah said...

This was posted on my Livejournal. So I'm just going to serve it up as some good ol' copy-pasta.

A nice recipe... it contains praise. LOL :)

The nano totes counts!! Its still a work in progress but its different and really neat!! Anyone reading this who isn't a reader....you should be! Read it now for free while u can cuz soon when she's on the best sellers list...its gonna cost ya!! :P

Post a Comment