Monday, September 20, 2010

* snippet *

A little bit of what I'm working on right now for Chapter 14. Maybe a little foreshadowing? LOL I don't know.
“You’re going to be mine for the night. Don’t worry. I’ll text Joe and say you’re here. Though, if he tries to come for you, you’ll be mine for a week. Let’s just hope that doesn’t happen. I’m sure his hard-on can’t take another hiatus from your pussy. He’ll be callin’ that hard-up MacPack chick and screwing her brains out on your lovely new bed, now won’t he?”
“She lives on the east coast,” Preston interjected.
“What the fuck ever, that’s not the fucking point, Dickweed!” Layla said. “The point is he’ll be fucking someone else and I’m sure our pretty little Kitty here doesn’t want that to happen. Am I right?”
Kristi nodded her head.
“See,” Layla laughed. “She cares about JOE and what he does with his cock. Not like you and your pecker.”
Just remember, yes, that "MacPack chick" is someone who I talk to and yes she has approved her appearance in this story. If you wanna go around saying "Oh mi gawwwwwwwwwww, Feisty called you hard-up" then that's fine. I already sent her a BBM to let her know. LOL

"So don't... be stupid. Peace, love and rock n roll. WOOO!" -Joey McIntyre

2 comments:

stylestar0117 said...

Well joey is more do now and pay for the damages later

deb's 'verse said...

wow! holy crapsnaps. they werent kidding when they said she would turn the tables on her.

man its such a tangled web of messed up webb-iness. lmao.

yum cant wait for the full chapter.

Post a Comment