Monday, September 20, 2010

* snippet *

Of course I have to post the beginning of the next part just because I did write it. There is more that I have written but that can stay a mystery until I get another bulk of time to write. Did I skip over something? WHY YES! I did! But if you didn't know, I love flashbacks. For me, they're just easier to write because in my head, they've happened already. LOL Yeah, that's the way I'm thinking. And for me to really "go there" with this story, I have to make pretend even more that it already happened. Brace yourselves... It's going to be a fucked up ride!

Running through the door of the Hancock Park home, Kristi shouted for Joe.
Joe!” Oh my God, where is he?JOE!!!!
Bounding into the great room from the living room, his hair askew from falling asleep against a couch pillow, Joe sleepily went as fast as he could to Kristi.
“What? What is it?” Joe asked in a panic.
She was trembling. The rest of what the night had in store for her was beyond even her imagination. She wanted to be with him, to feel love. All she felt at the club, she wanted it washed away. Joe embraced her and she fell into him.
“You’re shaking,” he said. “What’s wrong? What happened to you?”
He gently pried her away from him and cupped her face in his hands.
“Like you don’t know, Joe,” she sniffed back tears. “You’ve been paying her? This is what you want out of it? This is what you’re going to spend your money on? If you want therapy, or whatever, couples therapy? Let’s try that. I can’t do this.”

5 comments:

deb's 'verse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Jenni said...

I's worried now.....but I know it's gonna be good

deb's 'verse said...

i uhhhhhhh oh man...just no words. besides crap snaps. ya know the snap your ass does so you dont crap yourself in an instant! yeah, that! rotf lmmfao! really out loud too! damn feisty!

now i know why people were scared at the "blair witch". they put themselves there, they felt what they did.

macfeisty said...

@dev's 'verse: chill :) i wouldn't let anything bad happen to her like that again. :P

@BigMamaAJ: thanks for the confidence... now to find the time to write it!

jennifer said...

holy shiiiiiiiiit! I can't wait to see what happened to her at the club!! OMG! Layla musta really put it down :P

Post a Comment