Monday, September 20, 2010

Layla's Special Guest

Layla's having a different type of party at her club. There's a special guest invited that was mentioned before in a previous update. Who that person is will not be revealed in the next update.

Layla says, of her special guest:
“Preston!” Layla barked. “Get your little peanut over here and take her. Clean her up. Wipe away anything that may be spilling out of her and then get her dressed. Hurry and we’ll journey downstairs together. Tonight? I’m going to have two pets. One for each side of me. I’m pretty sure the special guest will be impressed.”
I want you to guess who it is going to be. I already know who it is. I have it set in my head who it's going to be and I'm pretty sure you're all going to be shocked about that one. :)

Is it someone that I've brought into the story before? Yes.

Will you recognize this person and remember who they were? Most definitely.

Can you guess who it is? ;)

9 comments:

deb's 'verse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deb's 'verse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deb's 'verse said...

oh and just so you know...i havent read chapter 14 yet. i commented on the blog 1st..ok im goin to read to see if i was even close. but of course--i won't be! you're gonna shock the hell outta us either way. lmao. ey! it's what you do!

Aunt Jenni said...

I was thinking Nisha or Michelle...but maybe it's gonna be Donnie.....dun dun dun.....cause feisty just *loves* to write Donnie smut...lmfao

deb's 'verse said...

nope..it's gotta be the boss. but you really didnt get much into him in the story..so damn, fuck, shit!

stylestar0117 said...

Michelle is my guest. Idk y but maybe Nish

macfeisty said...

It's been said.

But then again, Deb's mentioned like, EVERY ONE that's been in the darn story!

Except for Nikki.

But it's not her either.

Crissy said...

Robin??

macfeisty said...

@Crissy: Nope, not Robin :)

Post a Comment