Saturday, September 18, 2010

Still getting the feel for this site

Still trying to get the feel for this site. I'm pretty sure it's home now. I'll know when I start posting something that actually has content! LOL :)

As I mentioned before I send my story to a group of people via emails. One of the readers is a little behind and she was catching up today. Wooooooooooooooo! She stroked my dying ego by responding to each update when she was finished reading it.

That means, yay! I have inspiration to write tonight. Now? I just hope I have the time!!!

Stay tuned!! :D

3 comments:

stylestar0117 said...

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Aunt Jenni said...

I agree....WOOOOOO!!

deb's 'verse said...

me too! apparently i have 2 profiles on your blog. im so techno challenged! it signed me up using my twitter, but it wouldnt let me comment under it, so i created a profile. now i cant delete one.

glad you have your inspiration back!!!! YYYAAAAAAAY! and boy howdy, is. it. ev-er!

Post a Comment