Thursday, October 14, 2010

! Feisty's Foto Contest Update! !

21 contestants for this contest. Today was the last day that someone could write in to participate. We have 21. A nice number, I think!

  • All cards have been designed. Nine are about 65% complete, 12 are about 25% complete. ;)
  • The backs of the cards have been made yet not assigned.
  • 15 out of 31 riddles have been produced! (It's harder than you think!)
  • The riddles are kinda easy to figure out but that's not the point. The point is to have fun. Oh, and they rhyme like actual factual riddles!
  • Look for an email Monday from feistytales@gmail.com. I will be asking for your address even if I have it. Please respond with your address so I can reply to you with your alias.

Thanks, ladies. I hope you have fun!

Oh, and just a quicky - I will be updating FT2 twice before November 1st. Expect two more chapters by the time the NaNo starts. :)

Loves to all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i could play.. but
A)I'm probably going to be way too busy
and
B)reading your smut might be too weird

Lol

macfeisty said...

@mrsbr00kster

Yeah. I wish you could play too! But I get the whole weirdness thing. Although people say that they forget the association because it rocks. And the people in the story have their own identity.

But yeah, it could get weird. lol :) And ya know, you'll be busy.

Post a Comment