Monday, October 4, 2010

* My apologies *

I thought I was happy with the update that I posted/sent out last night. I really thought it was going to go over well.

I guess I made a mistake. We're all human. I'll rewrite it eventually and send out another update. It won't stand as what it is now. The only problem is it's a big slap in the face with whatever is the opposite of motivation. I didn't mean to make it suck. I didn't mean to make it confusing. I didn't mean to make it non-interesting. I was bringing something back that I thought would be fun.

I failed. I'm human. I erred, right? We all do that.

The enxt update probably won't come before December 5th because I'm so upset that it went over so poorly. I'm sorry. :(

5 comments:

Crissy said...

I don't know what is so confusing to others about it. I completely understood it and it clued me in on who the special guest is. Of course I don't know for sure, but I was thinking that there is only one more person that would know what Heather feels like. Someone I completely forgot about until now. Don't get discouraged, the update was just fine. Letting us in on the start of something that could prove interesting and fun,(that is if I am right about who the "guest" is, which I think I am.;) )

Aunt Jenni said...

The comment above just totally lit a light bulb for me and I haven't read the update yet.....

macfeisty said...

@bigmamaaj yeah... you should always read before coming here :( sorry for the spoiler :(

Crissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crissy said...

Sorry @bigmamaaj, didn't mean to spoil it for you..:( But I'm glad I could provide the light bulb moment.. :D That's exactly what it was for me when I figured it out.. :D

Post a Comment