Friday, October 1, 2010

* snippet *

Since I've written two pages for the next part of Chapter 14, I thought I'd share a little from page one. Hope you don't mind?

Kristi snapped her head sideways to look at him, “I thought you knew! I thought that’s why you were saying THEY!” He can’t possibly know who else was there.
“N-no, well. I-I-I knew someone else, ya know, I thought that someone else- you smelled like-.”
“Cloves,” she whispered.
“And I was thinking if one was there then the other must be too.”
“Both of them were there,” she nodded into her pillow. “You have no idea how degrading it was.”
“Baby, why didn’t you run.”
“Degrading… it… was. Until I fuckin’ took control.”
When she turned her head towards Joe, he could see that she was smiling at him. The sly smile that told him she was up to something; whether it be a fake spider in the bathtub or new lingerie, he knew her gears were turning when she smiled like that.

Enjoy that for now, bitches! :)

6 comments:

Aunt Jenni said...

YOU. ARE. A. FUCKIN. TEASING. BIOTCH. and I'm loving Every Single Minute of it...Keep it cuming!!

macfeisty said...

@BigMamaAJ oooooooooh snap! lol :) love the choice of words there ;)

deb's 'verse said...

oh my freakin hell! nu-uh! no way, not a chance, get the hell outta here. over my still heart did you just flip that shit and bitch slap me in the f'n face? after i was cryin for her cuz of the marks that had wrapped around her, from her back to her tummy?
and shaking? and the sinking to the floor..and the the tears, and the the shaking and the...nu-uh! *quietly giggles*. *whispers: i freakin love this shit!* yes i tend to freak out 1st b4 i have all the facts.
post it!!!!! lol

deb's 'verse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to this!! I'm sorry that I don't respond here. It is a giant pita to log in and when I do try and type there is a craptastic delay between key clicks and the letters appearing on the screen. So then I have a bunch of editing to do. This blog just isn't compatible with the iPhone. Or vice versa, idk?

Crissy said...

WOW! I think I figured out who the special guest is, but I won't say and ruin it for everyone.. Just think about it and you'll get it.. :D

Post a Comment