Friday, October 29, 2010

Foto Contest Aliases

Since every one knows their nickname by now and the cards are to every one but, like, three people I think, I decided to release all the names.

Listed below are the names that I chose for aliases. You will not ever see, by me, that person’s real identity. If they want to call themselves out, then that’s fine. But I won’t do it.

I’d like the anonomity to stay for a while, actually. So if you could all refrain from telling people your aliases for a while? That would be great. Just because it makes it ooooooooooo more mysterious that way.

Here are the names!

Blazing Flower
Blue Halo
Cherry Cerise
Coral Temptress
Crystal Water
Cyan Storm
Frosty Orchid
Honeydew Dancer
Indigo Ice
Iris Haze
Jade
Kelly Green
Magenta Moon
Mauve Maiden
Midnight Fuschia
Midnight Star
Misty Rose
Pink Tiger
Purple Giggles
Sage Fire
Sapphire Heart
Violet Bunny

Yeah. So, I messed up when coming up with the last addition to the game. But I like both of the Midnights… and hey, you know what? Twinsies! There are always Twinsies. You two are just related now, darn you! 

Anyway, there they are. If you like one better than whatchu got? Then, you know, kiss my ass. :)
*smoochies*

1 comments:

deb's 'verse said...

excited. hurry up and mail the riddles already! lol

Post a Comment