Monday, October 4, 2010

* snippet *

I told you to be on the look-out for this, damn it! Did you think that it would be this soon? I did! You know how I knew? Because I live in my head and youuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't. :P

You're probably lucky you don't live in my head though. I hear it's quite crowded in there :)

“When, where, how?” Kristi smirked and then pinched Joe’s side. “To tell you this story am I going to have to get the ruby out? Is this going to be a ‘look down’ night, Puppy? Because I really don’t want this to be like that. I want this to be an open conversation but I need to be doing most of the talking.”
“Which is typical,” Joe sniffed.
“Okay, first? You’re wrong. You’re usually the one talking and I’m usually the one playing my favorite scenes from Weekend At Bernie’s over and over in my mind.”
“You really do that, don’t you?”
“Yes,” she gave a light giggle. “Now shut up.”
“Sahrry,” he said, with a profound Boston accent.
What? Yeah. That's all you get, bitches. :)

2 comments:

deb's 'verse said...

lol! eeeeeeeeeeee

Aunt Jenni said...

I really gots to catch up on my reading....but I can't do that til I get my housework done....I let it go a lil tooo long. I promise I'mma bust my ass this weekend just so I can make the time to read :-) Missed ya girlie...I actually have a couple of day shifts next week :-)

Post a Comment