Friday, October 29, 2010

*snippet*

Haven't done this for a while so I figured it was about time. Just a little snippet of what I'm working on for the last update to Freaky Temptation 2 before the NaNo.

I hope you like this... and the full update when I send it. Probably early morning on October 31st. Because that's how I roll. :)
The material glided against her erect nipples and she gave a shudder. Preston stepped to the front of her, smirked at the cock on her face and then raised his hands to her tits. He watched as his fingers lightly played with them, bouncing them, weighing them. He gave her nipples a tweak and then his eyes met hers.
And now back to your regularly scheduled program of non-Feisty smut. :) Catch ya on the flip!

2 comments:

Aunt Jenni said...

You fuckin twat tease!!!

deb's 'verse said...

NO KIDDIN! dude, that's like half of a third of a *ahem*. wow. lol. ;)

Post a Comment