Friday, October 29, 2010

!! Feisty's Foto Contest Update !!

All but one card have been sent out! You will receive the riddles on Monday morning when I wake up. :P Or perhaps Monday morning before I go to bed. Depending on my schedule and if I'm up past midnight PST.

Wait! Of course I will be. The first couple words of the NaNo always have to be written at 12:00:01am on November 1st!

I'm so excited for the NaNo but I completely forgot about it since the photo contest took over my brain.

A little note about the contest:

If you can't find an item, you can improvise. Remember, I give points for creativity. If you have to "make" something out of something, please... go ahead and do so. :) Point values will be on the riddles when you receive them.

Hope everyone's excited or at least looking forward to it!! I can't wait to start receiving your pictures!!! :)

I will email more detailed guidelines for submitting pictures when I send out the riddles.

Thanks for your participation!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment