Saturday, October 23, 2010

Story Update :)

I sorta kinda have the house to myself tonight. Well, Savannah and I will have a little bit of a "Girls' Night" and then she'll get cranky and want to go to bed. After that, I belong to Word. :) Word and I will cook up a little something extra special for every one tonight. lol

I'll be emailing and posting on the board. Even if it's not that long of an update, it will be something. It's been too long since I've written anything. Be on the look out for that soon; either in your inbox or on the board.

I miss Freaky 2 and I only have 8 more days to fulfill the promise that I made to update twice before the NaNo. I promise that the updates will be worth it.

Also, I fished a bit on Twitter about another special guest appearance by someone. Yeah, what? I had tossed that idea around before because I love the banter that could be had. I come from a family of trash talkers (we do it out of love) so I'm pretty sure it will be fuckin' fun to write. It seems every one in the story likes to do a little bit of trash talking with Joe but no one is going to come close to this dude. It'll be cool. He'll make an appearance a little later in the story. So much to get through first.

Gotta get through Cruise 2010 *AHkerriEM*, hire a wedding planner *AHjenEM*, set up the swing, get through summer, use a ***** on **** and have ***** r** a*a* **** .....

WHOA! Something happened with my keyboard. Sorry guys. I guess blogspot doesn't support spoilers ;)

All in due time.

And trust me, the break because of the NaNo will be worth it. You'll be occupied with the contest plus reading the NaNo. I selected "pre-readers" for the NaNo. I will be posting it on the board for every one to read but I want to have a little group of people get to it first. :) I'll post on here and/or on Twitter when I start to update the board with that story.

Enough of this for now. :) TTYL!

1 comments:

Aunt Jenni said...

TEASE!!! Was so excited when I got my card today.....Thanks!

Post a Comment