Monday, November 8, 2010

Feisty's Foto Contest weekly scores

So!

You guys said you wanted to play, huh? And now what? The majority of you aren't playing. Which is totally okay, I know, it's only been a week. But that's a week that's gone by with most of you not submitting anything or saying anything to me about the contest. Eh, there's still time.

However, I need to say, that there have been some awesome and funny entries for photos. And yes, I'm going to be sharing.

First order of business, the scores so far. They are as follows.

Blazing Flower.... 27
Blue Halo......... 74
Cyan Storm........ 22
Honeydew Dancer... 42
Midnight Fuschia.. 3
Sapphire Heart.... 19


Now, for the more fun part! I'm going to post some pictures that were sent in. These may give away some of the answers but in no way do I indicate which question. So, if you want to just copy these, then well, you suck. But they should be pretty obvious ones anyway. A reminder to those whose pictures I'm showing. Your alias is yours to keep a secret if you wish. Please only say "HEY, that's my picture" if you want other people to know who you are. I chose these because they're friggin' awesome. These aren't the only ones that have made me LOL though. So many have so far. Can't wait to see what else you guys cook up!!

Love the fact that Joe looks like he's enjoying himself. He's a trooper.
Although I can make better ones than these, she MADE these for the contest. :P That's dedication!



Yes. They're worth more therefore they are bigger. HAHA!
Where lube belongs... Right in the fuckin' freezer.
Every thing about this picture is awesome (scribbled out your name, btw)

2 comments:

jennifer said...

love the pics!! Glad to see one of mine up there :P

Jen said...

Now that I've had time to go through the story again I am starting to get my answers down. then on to take pictures.

Great riddles, they have me laughing!

Post a Comment