Friday, November 5, 2010

#FFC Post - Yes, I'm a hardass.

Hey ladies,

A few things I want to touch bases on. Some will be clarified later when I get home as I'm at work, on break and can't type about a few subjects here.

I've received a few pictures so far, and I love it! I love that I see what people have lying around the house ;) Seems that one answer is so popular at being first! Which I'll do a brief recap after the contest is over about the way this all went down from my point of view.

If I reject a photo, please don't take it personally. Some of the items are specific items that I've written about. And it's not just in my head, guys. But perhaps there is confusion about what things are or whatever.

I'm pretty sure that people have gotten the answer to one question specifically so later, I'll post about the differences in what I'm asking and what I'm getting. So far, I haven't gotten the correct picture for that item. I'm thinking a blog post is necessary.

And remember, if you take a picture in a sex shop, you'll have to be sneaky about it. It's against most stores' policies.

If you're that hard up for a photo of an item that's in the store, perhaps you can either a) buy it and take a picture of it or b) ask "Hey, I'm doing a scavenger hunt for this item but I don't want to purchase it. Is there anyway I can just take a picture?" Sometimes asking the clerk is better than trying to be sneaky. :)

And hey, if they ask what it's for, tell them. And perhaps drop a name and probe them to see if they'd carry such literature. LOL!

More on this topic later. :) I gotta do some work today in the office.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

And after you've gotten permission from the cashier make sure the volume on your phone is off so there is no shutter sound when you take the picture. I didn't so when the owner of the store came out of the back I was asked to delete the picture...I copied it first but it turns out I wasn't specific enough in the first place :P Sooooo back to the sex shop i go!

macfeisty said...

Laws state now with new phones that you are unable to turn the shutter sound off. I know with Blackberries, you can't.

I think it's just because people don't want you taking pictures of OTHER PEOPLE in the store. All the toys that can be any where in the store can be found online. But I think it's the privacy of any other possible patrons that may cause owners to go a little batty. So they may require that they're there when you take the picture.

Although, bonus points if you can get the owner of the shop to pose for the picture holding your card.

Think creative, people! LOL

Post a Comment