Sunday, November 21, 2010

NaNo Update

I started posting the NaNo on the NKAFF board. If you wanted to venture over there to read it, you can.

I need to edit it. A lot. I glanced over it and there are a ton of mistakes. A ton of words I forgot since I was on a roll and typing.

That will come later. :)

I hope that those that are reading it are enjoying it. :)

Here's a preview for those that aren't reading it:
She rolled her eyes and then they transfixed on the man’s hands as he undid his pants. He had large hands. For a second she could image his hands on her; on her waist, on her thighs, on her ass.
“You gonna watch?” he asked when he noticed her staring.
“Oh my God, no!” she exclaimed. When her daydream was cut short she realized she was looking at the man holding his dick getting ready to relieve himself on a spray of tropical plants. She lifted her hands to shield her eyes, bringing Joe’s hand up with hers.
“That’s quite alright,” he smirked. “I really don’t need two hands to do this I just like to think that I do.”
She blushed and bit her lip, “You know, I wasn’t looking at-.”
“Sure you weren’t,” he teased her.
“-your, your stuff there. Or, you know, that. I wasn’t looking at that. I was looking at your- dude!”
“You were looking at my dude?” he asked, confused.
“No! I was looking at your hands! Just your hands!”
“Sure,” Joe said as he shook himself and finished up. “Need to my hand so I can zip the pants, Toots.”
She blushed even more when he kept eye contact while her hand was next to his crotch and he pulled up his zipper.
“So,” She said averting her eyes and looking into the canopy. “Something we know about you-.”
“Yep,” he said quickly. “It really is that big. That is something I can actually remember.”
“No, asshole. You’re married.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment