Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Holidays, Feisty Foto Contestants

Okay, so maybe November is the wrong month to start a contest. lol :) But that was what was convenient for me.

There is no way that I'm going to be able to edit and make Freaky Temptation perfect for the winner the first two weeks of December. I'm swamped with what I want to do and other stuff that's been requested of me. I need to make certain other things perfect and continue writing what I'm writing. Yep, I have a goal and I'm not afraid to meet it. I just can't tell any of you what that goal is because I'm a secretive bitch (look up SCORPIO if you don't understand).

So, here we go. The contest isn't just extended a week. I realize that there are a lot of things in the contest that you may see upon your travels while holiday shopping. Grab that card, bitches, and head to the mall. Along your way, snap a picture.

The pictures will be due DECEMBER 31st at 11:59PM PST.

Also, you'll get a few more points if, on that day, you send me a picture of a birthday cake JUST for Joe. ;) Yes, you will get points and believe me, those points will boost your count and it will be worth your time.

The quote on the back of your card is also worth points. Mid-December I will tell you what you need to do to boost your point count using those quotes on the back.

I will have an updated score count probably tomorrow (Tuesday night) o r Wednesday night. Depending on what kind of time the children allow me. Plus, this writing thing... wow. Yeah, I have a lot of work to do, guys. You don't even know. Coming up with something super special for... well... Nikki (of WTOR fame).

So, there you have it. You have an extra fuckin' month, ladies. Do with it whatchu will. Call it whatchu want... Either way, have fun.

(My baby is clucking. I think that's a sign that I should get off the.. HOLD THE PHONE!!!

She's completely enthralled by the Josie and the Pussycats cartoon and I'm okay with this!!!!!! :) )

0 comments:

Post a Comment