Monday, November 1, 2010

Some misc crap

So, the riddles have been sent to the FFC participants.

I've started on the NaNo. It's sort of a slow go but it'll pick up. I hope. I'd hate to scrap it all. Of course, by NaNo rules, I just make all that white text and start all over. Those are words that I've written and should always be counted. Never not count anything that you have written for NaNo!! You wrote it? You count it. :)

For those of you receiving the NaNo:
Last year I did minimal (and I mean none at all) proofreading on the story. That all came later when I posted it on the board. I may post before proofing but I may not. Just remember, if you're receiving the story and see typos and all that junk, you can point it out or not. Just know that if there are a lot, it's because all I did was run a spell check, a word count and then saved it as a PDF. :)

Gonna jet so I can write some more before I fall into bed.

2 comments:

deb's 'verse said...

good luck with the writing. i know it will be good. can't wait to see what your mind has cooked up. thank you for letting me be one. (that gets to see) lol.
that made no sense, like i was cooked up in your brain. ha! i need sleep. tootles.

jennifer said...

So glad you decided NOT to scrap it!! Not only the ocean rocks....U TOTES DO!

Post a Comment