Monday, November 29, 2010

* snippet *

I still have fans of Freaky Temptation 2 and the whole Freaky Saga, right? Do I? Or are you all overwhelmed by While The Ocean Rocked right now?

There are a few things about WTOR that have made it completely priceless to me. I laugh out loud whenever I think of those things. And smile. Lots of smiles. Hopefully this will take me into the next year being more confident about what I write and less giving a shit what other people think. We'll see.

Here's a snippet of Chapter 16 to keep some FT2 interest. :)


“You know what? Go ahead and fuck right the fuck off,” Mark said and shook free of Donnie’s grasp. “I’ll do whatever the fuck I want to her. Well, whatever Layla lets me get away with.”
Layla heard him and she nodded.
“Come taste her, Mark,” she said. “She tastes as sweet as candy.”
“She looks it,” he said as he took Layla by the hand and they walked to Kristi.
Kristi swallowed hard. She’d be lying if she said that she didn’t find Mark attractive. She always had. Even when he was portraying some fucked up heroin addict in a movie.
What the fuck was that movie? she asked herself. I’m so going to have IMDB that later.
It was amazing to her that she could still form a complete thought about something so random as IMDB but Kristi still had her wits about her. That was, until, Mark felt the contour of her body from behind her. She jumped and flinched; trying to writhe free from his touch.
“Sit still, Pet,” Layla said. “Let him do what he wants. I won’t let him go too far.”
“Can’t I buy her from you like I did the last one, Layla?” he asked.
Layla let out a sharp cackle, “I don’t think so. This one belongs to someone already. And we’re teaching her something here, okay? We’re teaching her how to love him.”



2 comments:

Aunt Jenni said...

HOLY SHIT!!! I need more of this.....STAT!!!! lol

Sarah G. said...

Oooooh!!! *rubbing hands together* :)

Post a Comment