Monday, November 29, 2010

A Very Heavy Thank You

Blogs written in this font are probably meant to be avoided by most people.

I need to say thank you to a lot of people.

But tonight? Thank you to the 7 (and it seems that count is growing) to the people that have pointed something out to me. I appreciate it even though it is so upsetting. And those that know what I'm talking about... will know what I'm talking about. Those that don't, really don't need to know. You can ask though. I'll probably tell you anyway.

I should just put it on blast here, but I won't. I'll refrain and I'll get over it. 

Because not only is it just an all around shit storm going on but it's unoriginal. So unoriginal, in fact, that it's taken from my life. MY life. I've lived it. Had those exact words, on many occasions, fall out of my mouth. 

Which, I guess is flattering. I'm a heroine. I'm likable. I'm someone that people want to immortalize? I don't know. It's all just a big joke, and so are you. Really? REALLY?

You have people hanging from a thread and this is what you're going to give them. This? Predictability is definitely high. Quality is low. Also, asking what people want to happen and then making that happen isn't exactly suspenseful. That's probably why the predictability is so high.

Mind your p's and q's was just granted a whole new meaning.

Fuck I forgot about laundry.

1 comments:

deb's 'verse said...

Fuck I forgot about laundry. ha! the most hated but yay sentence. yay cuz you werent doing it. hated cuz now fuck its either a rush to get it done, or stuck tomorrow doing it in between things. lol.

good luck. hope it didnt put ya too far behind.

Post a Comment