Sunday, November 21, 2010

Scores so far for photo contest

Not nearly as much participation as I expected. :( I assume the rest have completely dropped out or aren't going to participate. Such is the way with these things. Seriously. Why say you wanna play if you're not gonna! I know things come up but... damn! I put a lot of work into this. :( The cards alone took me hours plus scrambling my brain to make up rhyming clues. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!

Remember, just the answers will get you one point for each riddle. So, pretty much, all of ya'll should have a minimum of 31 points :) If you answer something and it's wrong, don't fret! I'll respond and lead you in the right direction.

However!!! I am having LOADS of fun with the people that ARE playing! I'll post some pictures later. 

Here are the scores.

Blue Halo.........81
Cyan Storm........72
Jade..............54
Sapphire Heart....43
Honeydew Dancer...42
Blazing Flower....33
Magenta Moon......28
Midnight Fucshia...3

ETA: Sorry. I don't mean to sound all ungrateful or something. I know that all the people that wanted to participate are readers of mine and that alone makes me feel so privileged to know there are that many that wished to join. I know the intentions were/are there. I'm just having a "woe-is-me-no-body-loves-me" day. But, like I said, thank you for signing up even if you can't play. It still means that you've read and love my writing and that means the world to me :)

2 comments:

Aunt Jenni said...

I'm workin on it.....

deb's 'verse said...

thank you.

Post a Comment